Another MAGICal Adventure - WBTA 2015

The recipe exchange is officially closed - but we have had one person drop out - so if you wanted to join in - we would have room. Its basically write a favourite recipe and pass it to all the 29 or so people participating - you will get really interesting recipes in return :)

let me know asap if you are interested :)

Sharon
Post #3 yes I would like to join.

I think that this is plus the Candy Exchange closes today! Just pm the person advertising it and you should be in!

My apologies for not replying here recently. After spending the last 18 days away from home, getting my father settled into an assisted living facility and all that entails (pray you never have to do that) after a recent heart attack, I am sad to report that he passed away this morning.

The FE exchange closed on August 8 and CG Girls is also closed as we are over capacity and have a wait list. I will be emailing FE lists as soon as I finish them - working on them right now, as a distraction. I will also post the info about CG girls as soon as I have it. A friend of mine has offered to help with that, so that I can finish FE lists.

Please be patient. I will have this info as soon as possible.

Sorry for your loss Pat! Take the time you need, we're still four weeks away. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Oh Pat! All my thoughts are with you! After everything that is a very sad outcome but least he isn't in any pain anymore. If there is anything I can do let me know!

Hi. all.
We are Sandi and Mike from Orlando. Just found this board... Are there any events still open for us to join?
We will be staying in Barcelona for a few days before the cruise.
Hi
Hi. all.
We are Sandi and Mike from Orlando. Just found this board... Are there any events still open for us to join?
We will be staying in Barcelona for a few days before the cruise.
Hi guys,
We are from Marietta, Ga and besides being on the cruise. will be in Barcelona for a few days prior. See you then or definitely on board. -Joe & Kyle

I'm jealous of those of you who get to stay in Barcelona pre-cruise. We were able to last year, but this year my husband simply couldn't get the extra time off. This will be the first time in years that we're flying in the day of the cruise, and I'll admit to being a little nervous.

At least our flight is supposed to arrive at 7:00 in the morning, and we booked our flights through DCL's air travel desk, so they know we're coming.... Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes according to plan.

I'm coming in 7pm the night before because I had the same leave issue! Its stressful coming in close to the ship but as said at least its early in the morning!

For those in the recipe exchange the email with the cabin numbers and names should be in your inbox :)
Please let me know if you don't get one and think you should :)

Sharon

I'm coming in 7pm the night before because I had the same leave issue! Its stressful coming in close to the ship but as said at least its early in the morning!

We're leaving home the morning of the 18th, but coming from the west coast, we won't make it to Barcelona until the same time the next morning. And that's with only a short layover at JFK.

well fingers crossed you wont be too stressed after that! Youll be straight into the Magic which is always nice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter