Another game and the prize is...

olbear

Loves all things POOH!
A set of my three fantasy pins.

Here's the contest: WITHOUT looking in a book of info...
Can you name 4 of the five places you would have seen hidden Mickey's on the Carousel of Progress???

The first one to answer correctly wins. No cheating, like looking it up in a trivia book or something like it.

Good luck!
Winnie

My family will be making its first trip to WDW in January. As part of our adventure, I've been making a list of the easier Hidden Mickeys to look for, so my boys ( 5 & 8) would remain entertained while waiting in lines, etc... These I have not seen, but they are on my list of what to watch for. Would my answers qualify? I will not post them unless they would so as not to ruin the game for others.

You've got to be kidding........

I'm too busy with head bobbing, toe tapping and out-of-tune singing to even notice where the hidden Mickey's are.

I cant take credit for all of this, my DD had to help me. Plus we watched the COP video we took on our last trip. Are these correct?All of these can be found during the last set (Christmas scene):

Mickey stuff toy coming out out of present

Either the salt or pepper shaker on the kitchen counter

The nutcracker on the fireplace

The wrapping paper on the present

We3, Congrats! I'll add yours to the list we had to watch for. The ones I had were differant. They are:
1) There is a drink with a Mickey Mouse ice cube.
2) While the woman is ironing, her shadow forms a hidden Mickey.
3) A wreath hanging on the door has some ornaments that form a hidden Mickey.
4) For a brief moment, the woman's computer screen will flash a Mickey.

Wow we3! That is great!!

The fifth one by the way is a painting on back wall. It is an abstract version of MM from Fantasia.

And it was the pepper mill as a matter of fact. You did great!

post or e-mail me your name and addy so I can send you your pins.

Congrats!!
Winnie

We didn't know about a couple of these. Oh Boy, new things to look for on our next family trip in december.

I want to thank everyone, but I had help with my DD, plus we rewatched our video of the COP a number of times. I think my DW was tired of listening to the same dialog over and over and over .......

Oh I wish I had that COP video. I loved the original song better than the last one. I miss the Carousel. I hope they brinh it back. Or have they and I've just not been paying attention. It was my favorite!!

Regards,
Winnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter