Another FP+/Rider Swap question

MrsSkellington

Mouseketeer
We will have two adults and a 2 year old. When planning to get FP for the rides that 2 year old cannot ride, do I get 1 FP for me, and then my husband will use the rider swap pass later? Or do we both need the FP just to get in line?

As an example, SDMT.
Me: FP
DH: Rider Swap

BTMRR:
DH: FP
Me: Rider Swap

Etc, etc.

Thank you! I have read as much as possible, but the articles tend to refer to multiple kids, which confuses me.

Probably a dead horse if I searched but they're easier to hit than a live one... Just to be sure I'm seeing this correctly, because I'm in the same boat 2 adults, 1 toddler. We can use RS in a way that gets us the equivalent to 6 FP a day? If I did BTMRR, Splash, and Space and my wife did 7DMT, and some other 2 things that I can't think of right now for FP, we'd both be able to do them all with a quick line because of rider swap? Or we could ride some of those twice if we both FP them?

Correct BrianF- One person uses a FP+, the other person will ride using the rider switch pass, in effect, doubling your fp+ capabilities.

Correct BrianF- One person uses a FP+, the other person will ride using the rider switch pass, in effect, doubling your fp+ capabilities.
Well that might make up a little for the tiny downside to bringing a toddler without extra adults. We had grandparents on her first trip so we could all ride stuff in smaller groups but on this trip if we want to ride a height restricted ride or something scaryish we'll have to go solo. I love watching her enjoy the parks so much that it's worth the solo rides but getting to do it through quicker lines will mean less time for her to be board too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter