Another fastpass question!

Mount Mayday

Earning My Ears
I can't book my fast passes yet as my 30 day window hasn't begun. At the moment we are trying to figure out when the window opens what rides will be in our selection. Magic kingdom is being quite tricky as the 4 year old wants to do everything!!!
Am I right to think that: once our third FP has been used I can then get more FP either using my phone or kiosk?
At this time how many more FP can you get? Is it another 3 choices or 1?
Hope all this makes sense.
Is there a thread or list as to what rides/attractions would be good FP choices.

Yes, you can get more FP+ after you use the first 3. You can only get one additional FP+ at a time. Some of the most valuable choices are 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. The lines can be really long for these attractions. Good luck!

Am I right to think that: once our third FP has been used I can then get more FP either using my phone or kiosk?
Yep, phone will be easier though
At this time how many more FP can you get? Is it another 3 choices or 1?
1 at a time till closing.

I don't think there is a list, if you look at wait times during the day today using the app, you can get an idea as to what you'd like to do, and how busy that attraction will be :)

Yes, sorry. This might be a silly question but obviously with a 4 year old she is wanting to meet Anna & Elsa (and all the other princesses)
Reading posts I'm not sure if will secure them on our 30 day window as they are very popular because she's only 4 will I have to use on of the adults fp choices to accompany her? Im sure this has been asked but want to make the most of our fp choices.

Yes, sorry. This might be a silly question but obviously with a 4 year old she is wanting to meet Anna & Elsa (and all the other princesses)
Reading posts I'm not sure if will secure them on our 30 day window as they are very popular because she's only 4 will I have to use on of the adults fp choices to accompany her? Im sure this has been asked but want to make the most of our fp choices.

Yes, the adult accompanying her needs a FP+ too. She can't go alone, obviously, and they have the right to refuse not to let an adult in with her if they don't have a FP+ if they choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter