Another Dreams Unlimited ?

randy2005

Mouseketeer
I booked for May 2013 on a 3 night cruise on Disney's website and they stated I had until 2/22/13 to pay it off. I then transferred my reservation to Dreams Unlimited and just got an email from them that full payment is due by 2/22/12. How come I don't have a year to pay it off. If this is the case will they be able to transfer my reservation back to Disney so I have the year to pay it off?

Thanks

I booked for May 2013 on a 3 night cruise on Disney's website and they stated I had until 2/22/13 to pay it off. I then transferred my reservation to Dreams Unlimited and just got an email from them that full payment is due by 2/22/12. How come I don't have a year to pay it off. If this is the case will they be able to transfer my reservation back to Disney so I have the year to pay it off?

Thanks

Sounds like a typo to me. :confused3

Thanks

This was a typo and has been corrected! I apologize for any inconvenience.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter