Another Disney Rewards ?

gouodux

DIS Veteran
I know this has been answered a million times but . . . . .

I thought there was a website where you can transfer your reward points to your rewards card. We are about to sail of on our West Coast cruise and can't find where to do this.

Of course the folks at the 800 number were not too helpful.

Does anybody know how we go about transferring the points?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Thank you for the reply.

I tried that site, and that's where it won't let me log on. From there, I tried calling the 800 number it directed me to and well . . . . . .

I'm stuck!

I goto bankone.com (since they were the disney visa provider when we signed up).

You will want to choose "Cardmember Services" from the dropdown list above your username and password. after filling in the info, click on Log In. Once you get to your account information you can select "Manage Rewards" and click "GO" to get to your rewards screen.

(I just checked and going to Chase.com/Disney works too. Going to just Chase.com doesn't seem to recognize our login.

Was the 800 number that you tried this one: 1-800-300-8575? They should be able to do the transfer for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter