Another DAS question...

lorijohnhill

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We have generally gone to DLR in lower crowd times, so lines weren't really a problem. We didn't bother with trying to get a DAS for my daughter. We ran into some issues on our trip over Easter with the higher crowds and noise levels. (particularly the line for Toy Story in CA).

Is DAS used in California Adventure? I know the lines are accessible (and I use a scooter), but can we still get a return time if we have a DAS for my daughter?

In case you need some background... She has ADHD, and anxiety disorder, and has noise sensitivity issues. Lines in an enclosed space (crowding and noise levels) are a problem for her. She needs room to be able to move around and if it's too loud she may go into a panic attack.

Yes. If she has a DAS you can get a return time for rides with accessible queues. You can't double dip, though. So if they scan your party's tickets for a wheelchair return time for a ride that doesn't have an accessible queue, then you would have to use that before those tickets could be scanned for DAS. WC returns are given at rides and DAS returns are given at the kiosks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter