• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another contest for Universal

Molokai Gram

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
Aloha,
Found another contest to win a trip to Universal - :bounce:

www.dlblairsweeps.com/j4349/

Sorry, I don't know if this will link or if you have to write it in your address bar. It is the Denny's contest.

One of us has to win sometime, right??? :smooth:

Donna

PS I did notice that there are millions of contests for trips to Hawaii....hint...hint... I mean if I can't meet with you in UO, we could always meet here. :wave:

Thanks for that....now if only I could win the contest...I could get to see the Ghostbuster Show in the new year! I'm so worried that the Ghostbuster Show will cease by August....and after reading all the threads about the Ghostbuster Show and seeing all the guys....cross my fingers and wish me luck.....:D
No. 3.....;)

LOL Selina!!!!!!! :laughing:

But don't worry, I'm sure they'll still havr the Ghostbusters Show when you come. You'll be able to come and see it next August, correct??

Really hoping too. Also trying to work out if I could make it for June....it will be extremely tight....I'd have to stay off-site...hey I wonder if Spideyhulk would like to take in paying guests for a week......then he wouldn't have to work so hard.....and have extra cash for more Universal visits!!!;) Just dying to meet those Ghostbusters!!!:D

lol!!!!

You know Selina...the sooner you can come, the better! You can not miss the chance to meet GIO2! :eek:

Though, you'll have to let me know which first 2 days you'll be at Universal...so I can meet up with you!! That way, if he's not there the first day we meet up, I'll have to come back the next day so I can record you meeting him! :teeth:

:teeth: Yes, yes. That's my favorite picture of him...which is why I used it...lol

He is such a cute guy......I can see him going places..big things...maybe the movies or musicals. I can see him in a remake of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers....all the Brothers would be the GB's.....:D

LOL!!!!!!! I love it Selina!!!!! Which reminds me...I need to make that banner for ya! I'll work on that in between posting :)

ok Selina! Bye!!! You may want to post somewhere to let them know what we are up to (as if they can't tell already ;) ;))

I'm almost done with your banner, so I'll help you put it in your siggy tomorrow!

Originally posted by Molokai Gram

Now this one has the grand prize a trip to Universal Hollywood and the first prize to Universal Orlando!!!:crazy:

What?!?!?!?! The grand prize is Universal HOLLYWOOD?!?!?! Why on earth? They don't have the Ghostbusters over there and all other sorts of things that make Universal Orlando so good. Somebody needs to flip-flop those two prizes :rolleyes: :p

LOL Selina!!!! Now there's a thought. Open up a full time resort in my own home. Will my guests get FOTL????????:p

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24
LOL Selina!!!! Now there's a thought. Open up a full time resort in my own home. Will my guests get FOTL????????:p

Hiya Spidey....I guess it depends on how well you know your guests. We could share it couldn't we......sometimes I'll be behind you and other times you would be behind me and other times we'd all get on together like in Jurassic ride! Do you have a swimmming pool? chaise longue?? and a nice big bath??? and a "drinkies" cabinet???? A SpideyHulk resort sounds very welcoming!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter