another brad question...

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
First some one please tell me to stay away from embellishments...

When you use brad and are layering the paper do you put the brad through all the layers or just the top layer? I might be putting some on my tags...

spinning.... stay away from embellishments! :D I think I would just put the brad through the top layer to make it easier. I haven't used them yet, being to facinated with wire and chalk currently..... but at one of the GASC classes, the instructor was only putting them through one layer. maggie

Spinning, stay away from embellishments. They're addictive and there's no 12-step program yet - that I know of. :jester:

That being said, I think when you use brads it depends on what you're trying to do as to how many layers to put them through. I've seen them used to connect layers together in which case you'd put them through multiple layers. I've also seen them used where it's just for the "look" so you can put them only through the top layer.

My only advice is that when I've only put them through the top layer, sometimes my paper or tag (whatever I'm using) doesn't lay down as flat as I would like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter