another BOG lunch FP+ question

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
I did a quick search but couldn't find current info. A few questions:

1. I understand BOG FP+ is invite only, but many have had luck booking it through the BOG FP+ web site without the invite. Is this still the case? If so, about how many days out are people able to do this?

2. What is the unique reservation number that the BOG FP+ web site requires to book? I know there are some workarounds to find out this special number when you have a package booked, but I'm not having luck finding it.

Thanks!

Booking for August 13 opened today. I did not (yet?) get the invite but was able to book using the website listed in the thread on the reservation sub forum. You can find the number either on your luggage tags or on the resort check in page. I was using my ipad and couldn't hover to find it like people said in that thread, but I noticed it up in the email address of my browser when I was on the check in page.

Thanks for the info. The check-in page you are referring to - is this the online check-in page? I'm guessing I can't see it until online check-in opens for me, so I'll have to look then.

So if booking for 8/13 opened yesterday, is it safe to say booking for anyone would be about 30 days or so out? I was assuming 60 days, like other FP+, but doesn't seem like thats the case.

Is there a limit, meaning I am at Disney from 7/26 - Aug 3rd. The options to choose a date only shows through Aug 1. I was trying t get Aug 2nd and not sure why I can't go forward in date?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter