ANOTHER Adventure in Autism (4/15) A Taste of What's to Come...

Pixie is SOOOO cute! :cloud9:

Here is another bump so Jordan can find you. :thumbsup2

Now...who is Jordan? :confused3

Hello, Jordan! :wave2:

Jordan is a DIS-friend who gave up the internet for Lent.

Pssst! Hey Jordan!! Lent is over!! ;)

Kathy

:scared1: Gave up the Internet for Lent?!? Oh my gosh!!! I'm not sure I could do that. Jordan, you have my utmost respect for making what would be for many, such a huge sacrifice for Lent. I hope you were able to make it, and welcome back (when you get here).

Hi Kathy - Happy Easter to you too!!!!! :cheer2:
Well we're back - 10 days at Disney, two days to unpack, repack and get over jet-lag then a week at Spring Harvest (a huge Christian festival in the UK). And tomorrow is DD's 10th birthday - where did that go? :faint:
Keeping my eye on this so I know when the next one starts or I'll get withdrawal symptoms! Twitch!

Happy Easter back to you!:goodvibes Was the Easter Bunny good to you?

Waiting with great anticipation for your next report. :surfweb: I hope you find your notes.:goodvibes

Hi Kathy - Happy Easter to you too!!!!! :cheer2:
Keeping my eye on this so I know when the next one starts or I'll get withdrawal symptoms! Twitch!

Wonderful!! Will you write a report?? Sounds like you had a fantastic time!

Hope to begin our April Adventure soon...

Kathy

Happy Easter back to you!:goodvibes Was the Easter Bunny good to you?

Waiting with great anticipation for your next report. :surfweb: I hope you find your notes.:goodvibes

I hope so, too. I'm really beginning to stress about it. :eek:
The next report may have to be a simple pictorial... at least I found the memory chip with all the pix from the trip!!

Here is a little taste....

We attended the now-defunct Pirate & Princess Party!

DSCN0810-1.jpg

DSCN0831.jpg

DSCN0855.jpg

DSCN0844.jpg

DSCN1055.jpg

Kathy

I'm sure as you look at the pictures you will remember more than you think you can.

Whew!...........................
It took me about a week, but I just finished your trip report !
:thumbsup2 Loved, Loved, Loved it !:thumbsup2
Your family is awesome.
There were so many times I wanted to post about something you had said, but I was just too far from the end !
:goodvibes Thank you, for taking the time, to make so many people happy with your report :goodvibes
I felt like I was there so many times, through you !!!!!
I laughed out loud many times, I teared up many times, and smiled throughout !
I fought my family for the computer all week !!!
Now, they can have it back. For now, until I start your next trip.
:banana: yay, can't wait !:banana:

Oh! Is this report still on the current board?? So funny to see both here! :laughing:

Hey, this means I'm catching up!!!

Will post my replies tomorrow here as well as on "April Adventure!"

Good Night!

Kathy

Oh! Is this report still on the current board?? So funny to see both here! :laughing:

Of course you would have more than one report current on the board. It's because your such a great writer and everyone seems to love your reports. You just seem to keep pulling in more and more readers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter