Another 4 dollars here, another 4 dollars there...

ellie'smom

Mouseketeer
Does any one know if during this free dining promo coming up there will be a surcharge at the buffets ? Last time we went all the prices where higher because it was the middle of summer.With 7 people in our party those extra cost add up quickly, especially when you are there for 2 weeks. This time I'd like to know in advance so I can decide which meals can be OOP and which to pay with the DDP.
Thanks

There are no seasonal surcharges unless you're paying out of pocket. If you have the DDP you're covered.

The seasonal surcharge is typically activated during the peak seasons. The Free Dining offer is typically offered during the slow seasons. You'd have to look at the actual dates, but my gut tells me that the AYCEs (All You Can Eat(s)) will be normal charge during this period. I believe that the DDP surcharge and the AYCE should roughly match up in dates (so if the DDP is normal price, there shouldn't be a surcharge for the dinners). Not 100% sure on that, and don't have the time to research it for you right now (stupid work limiting non-essential internet usage!), but that's what I'm thinking. You may find it in the DDP sticky as well.

Like the PP said, for the meals you plan to be on the DDP, it won't matter either way, but it's something to keep in mind for any OOP meals for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter