Another $160.00 Savings From JetBlue

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Hawk, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Hawk

Hawk DIS Veteran

I can't believe it. I just checked and our return flight (4 of us) went down another $40.00 each. So far we have saved $360.00 just by checking daily. We are now considering another trip down to WDW in August. Ok - I'll keep checking. :thumbsup2

Tim/Hawk

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SaraMc

SaraMc DIS Veteran

Weve had the exact opp. Our flights have doubled in price since we booked. Of course we are coming home on Pres. day.. and we did get a great price but I keep checking everyday!

:goodvibes

4. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

This is one of the reasons I now fly JB as much as I can. They are so easy to get credits with. I always seem to have a credit with them..sure makes that next trip easier!

5. njziggy

njziggy DIS Veteran

How do you get them to credit you for a rate change? Do you have to pay the $30 fee per ticket to "change" you flight? Do they put the credit for all passengers in 1 voucher?

6. goofy4tink

When you see a change in fare, just give JB a call and tell them you would like the lower fare and credit. There is no change fee. I had my flights in Dec lowered about 4 times before we actually flew...called them every time, and told them my fare had gone down and I would like to have credit for the changes. They were very happy to do that.

7. JESW

JESW <font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a

Wow! I didn't know they did that???? Dates just came out for august and I would like to book them so I have that part of the plans out of the way. Good to know I can ask for credit if they go down! :thumbsup2

We will be flying Jet Blue for the first time in a couple of weeks as a family and I hope we like them. (We loved SONG from Delta). Dh has flown them once and liked them. If I book august then we will have 3 trips this year booked with them so I really hope we like them! :)

Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

Jill

8. Mickiethepooh

Mickiethepooh DIS Veteran

How long are the credits good for? most times they must be used within 1 year from the date you MADE the reservation. Is that the case with these credits?

9. goofy4tink

I would say 'normally'. I had to cancel some flights with JB that I had used credits for, and I believe the credits that were returned to me have to be used within a year of the date of the 'changed' flight.

10. jaydanahy

jaydanahy Earning My Ears

Wow, that is amazing...thanks for the info

11. JESW

JESW <font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a

Well, I just checked the rates for the April 2007 flights I booked months ago and they have increased by a total of $840. for 4 r/t - hope they won't come after me to pay the difference! :)

I am just kidding by the way...I will keep checking on our other booked flights to see if they go down. Just booked August 2007.

Jill