Annual Passport question???

dusti95

Earning My Ears
hi everybody,

I am wanting to purchase an annual passport in the next few days. BUT my trip is not until December. If I buy now will it expire May 2016 or in December when I take my trip? Trying to decide if I should buy now, in case the prices go up. Or wait closer to my trip.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

If you buy online or at a retail store you're getting a voucher for an AP, so it won't start until you activate it. The only way it would start now would be if you go to DLR and buy at the ticket booth.

It will activate when you go in December and expires one year from the first date of entry using the pass.

I will be buying online. I wish I had the luxury of buying at DLR. sadly I am 1250 miles away

Great news!!! Because I am also planning an Oct 2016 trip. (Driving through to San Diego. And being that close I WILL be making a stop to DLR)

I love Oct trips, all Halloween decorated... amazing! ... will you be doing a Mickeys Not So Scary Party?

As others have said, the AP will expire one year from the date of first use (assuming you pre-purchase the AP online). Just make sure you are planning on going this calendar year. The last time I bought the AP online, the voucher had an expiration date of December 31 of that year.

As others have said, the AP will expire one year from the date of first use (assuming you pre-purchase the AP online). Just make sure you are planning on going this calendar year. The last time I bought the AP online, the voucher had an expiration date of December 31 of that year.

Oh that is definitely good to know. I arrive the afternoon of the 4th and plan on hitting the park that afternoon/evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter