• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder dedicated entrance during the Holiday Season

This is AWESOME! I am super excited about this!! It's nice to throw a little extra perk at the passholders occasionally!! I hope someone will post pictures of the dedicated tapstile areas!! This would be a nice perk to keep around for the passholders after the holiday season is over. Maybe it's a test???

WOOT! And it's free! No upsell?

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Like ALL of January ..... will be there week of 21st.

I VOTE permanent. AP folks should be super scanners and always thought we should have our own line where we can get through without waiting behind all the slow scanners.

It should also include CMs.

Great news! Hopefully that's something that becomes permanent as it would be a nice thing for AP's

Sea world has a separate line entrance for AP's and it worked really good

Cool, now all I have to do is convert my son's tickets to APs (which we were planning on doing anyway) and at least I'll have 2 days of enjoying it during my trip next week. Now if we could just get our own bag check line.

No word on the end date and the turnstiles will be located on the extreme right or left, depending on park. DHS will be far right next to package pick up

Please make it stay, please make it stay, please make it stay ....

fingers-crossed.jpg

SHHHHH!!!!!! Don't give 'em ideas!!

(Although... technically.. it already IS an upsell... :) )

Not for us, we WAY get our monies worth out of it.

This costs them nothing but starts my day off with a smile instead of growling.

So excited about this. But then I realized that we are bringing DD's friend with us on our next trip and she doesn't have an AP. I wonder what the rules will be in terms of who can use and if everyone will need an AP or if she can enter with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter