• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual pass...where can I exchange nearest BWV?

aDVCguy

"Have itch...MUST see Mouse!"
:goodvibes
Ahhhhhh.....my 1st annual pass......makes me feel like a King!

p.s. Anyone know where self proclaimed "King" can exchange
his certificate nearest BWV? :rotfl2:
Does the Boardwalk do it?
Also, can I purchase park passes for DW & DD @ BWV for
our stay there?
Thanks!

If you are looking to exchange it when the parks are open, just walk right over to the International Gateway at Epcot (less than 10 minutes), and go to the ticket window. It's super easy and pretty quick.

Yes, you can purchase tickets at the Boardwalk Villas when you arrive.

you can buy your tickets there but why?

I would go with ticketmania - with the email that mousesavers send off...

is there some reason you didn't buy everyone an annual pass?

if they live with you they are entitled to it, too?

If you arrive after the Epcot Guest Services close, you can hop the bus to Downtown Disney and do it there as they are open later and there's hardly ever a line.

calypso*a*go-go said:
If you arrive after the Epcot Guest Services close, you can hop the bus to Downtown Disney and do it there as they are open later and there's hardly ever a line.
Where exactly is Guest Services in DTD? I have a voucher to exchange before our AKL stay, which is before our BWV stay. Thanks!

It's sort of inside Team Disney--across from the part where they can personalize t-shirts. You can also walk thru the crystal shop, although I'm always afraid I'm going to knock something off ;) !

There is also a Guest Service location at DTD near the beginning of West Side. It is a stand alone building by the parking lot.

I, too, just purchased my first AP. :cool1:

DD (2.5yr) and I are taking a quick mother/daughter trip this coming Saturday and planned it all at the last minute (we had extra points sitting around and found a great deal on airfare...so WDW here we come :banana: )

Anyway, with our trip being so close I decided to do a "will call" pick-up for my AP. MS told me that I can actually get the AP FROM THE BOARDWALK itself upon arrival. I asked a different MS agent a few days later to see if I got the same answer (sometimes you don't, you know) and they told me the same thing. I also called WDW's main number for ticket sales to find out what discounts AP holders get (can't use the website since I don't have the actual AP yet) so I could factor it into my itinerary. That nice young lady also confirmed for me that I can trade my voucher in at the Boardwalk as well.

I hope they're right. If not, I'll just head over to the international gateway...which isn't so bad either.

I've never seen it printed anywhere that the AP could be retrieved from somewhere other than Guest Services. We got our Will Call PAP and AP at the International Gateway last April when we stayed at the Boardwalk. If this works for you, terrific.

dgaston said:
It's sort of inside Team Disney--across from the part where they can personalize t-shirts. You can also walk thru the crystal shop, although I'm always afraid I'm going to knock something off ;) !
Thanks to you & BCV23 for the info!!

The AP lets you into all the parks, and has some other benefits. The PAP lets you into all the parks, including the water parks, PI and Disney Quest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter