Annual Pass Question

PH7

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am looking into buying an annual pass. Is it true that the photopass + pictures are only for you? So if I take ride photos with my friends in them I won't have them? Or group pictures, I won't have?

Thanks

I don't use photo pass but from what I understand as long as you use your MB with your AP on it, it doesn't matter who is in the picture.

It is my understanding that as the annual pass holder you get the pictures of all of the friends and family listed in your MDE account. Hope this helps.

You get all of the pictures you scan your MB for. This includes ride photos that your friends/family might be in. However, I'm not sure how it works as far as photos of friends/family you are linked to (and who share photos with you).

I have a newer AP with the free photo pass. BIL has an older one tgat does not have it. We are linked as friends in MDE.
My photo pass account has all of both of our pictures in it, even ones he tool while in a different park than us.

Not too sure about ride pics but surely all of the ones where he scanned his band

Only YOU as an AP with the new pass can download the photos. However, just like before, anyone you have linked in your friends and family list on MDE you'll see their pictures as well. So you can download their pictures for them. You don't have to be in the pictures with them.

We had some issues in the beginning with photo entitlements. But it's fine now with all issues reported working great!

Only ds had the new pass. Dh and I are up for renewal in the summer. There were some kinks to work out since he's a minor and I manage the account. It took a couple months to get it all straightened out and any expired pictures were placed back on with a 365 day expiration date.

As of last week, I upgraded to a new pass with photopass included. My photos from November came back (we didn't have passes or memory maker then), as did all of my brother in laws photos, who went a completely different week than us, but we are MDE friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter