Annual Pass Question

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
If I buy an annual pass on line through DVC right now, can I wait till next year to activate it?

You'll get a voucher and you should be able to hold it for a while until you activate it. I thought there was a deadline to activate it, but I'm not sure.

Thanks so much for all the great replys. We are going down in April of this year and want to go ahead and purchase the vouchers, just in case I can't contain myself and end up going into the parks. But we really want to wait and not activate them until 2009. We thought if we start buying portions of next years trip now, it could help defer the costs. We are taking our whole extended family next year. Hope that makes sense. I often don't. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the vouchers?

Thanks so much for all the great replys. We are going down in April of this year and want to go ahead and purchase the vouchers, just in case I can't contain myself and end up going into the parks. But we really want to wait and not activate them until 2009. We thought if we start buying portions of next years trip now, it could help defer the costs. We are taking our whole extended family next year. Hope that makes sense. I often don't. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the vouchers?

Last time I ordered some on line, it only took about a week for me to get the vouchers.

FYI: In case you did not know You will not be able to get the vouchers for your extended family, just your immediate household.

Denise in MI

FYI: In case you did not know You will not be able to get the vouchers for your extended family, just your immediate household.

Denise in MI

And all of the adults must show a government issued id showing that they live in the same house as the member.

Be Careful! We did that a few years back when they gave the free vouchers. We went to WDW in late August and GS said there was a rate increase since we got our vouchers and we needed to pay something like $50-75!

I was p-d off to say the least, and I argued that we just spent $XXXX dollars adding on, they can go fly a kite with the AP charge. In the end, GS waived the fee and we've been happy ever after!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter