Annual pass holder rate?

Jenny-momof3

DIS Veteran
We're upgrading our tickets to annual passes when we arrive in July. So I can't access the annual pass site right now. Would anyone be willing to check to see what the price of pop century, art of animation suites, port Orleans and carribean beach. TIA

Oops sorry I forgot that important part! July 6-12. Party of 5. We would get 2 rooms at Pop or a suite at art of animation.

Here's what I found for July 6 - 12, AP discount, room-only:

AoA
Lion King, Cars and Finding Nemo suite currently available
$1,846.40

POR
only River View currently available
$1,143.00

CBR
only Preferred currently available
$1,310.00

POP (cost for 1 room)
Standard $726.40
Standard Pool View $750.40
Preferred $798.40
Preferred Pool View $835.20

Are the AP discounts pretty good? I've always wondered if it would be worth upgrading to an AP to save on the room. We normally would get a 5 or 6 day park hopper so it would be a pretty good jump.

Are the AP discounts pretty good? I've always wondered if it would be worth upgrading to an AP to save on the room. We normally would get a 5 or 6 day park hopper so it would be a pretty good jump.
Not always, and they're not guaranteed. You can sometimes find better rates on Orbitz. Many times, the AP discount is identical to or about 5% more of a discount than the GP discount.

I would not upgrade if your sole concern is room savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter