Annual Pass for 3 year old

foleyfun

Earning My Ears
My husband and I purchased our AP's at Costco for $269 but you get a $50 Disney gift card with each AP. We planned on getting our daughter's AP when we get to DL and we planned on using our gift cards to put toward her AP. I thought that the kids AP would be cheaper than the adults but I just looked online and it's the same price as the adults ... Is that right? If so, then I would be better off buying her an adult pass and getting it at Costco, correct?

Same price for 3 and up, yessirree.

I prefer to look at it as adults getting them for child's price, personally. :)

That's a great way of looking at it :) I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks!

Not sure on your situation, but I thought I would pass along a tip.

If you need parking (and have not added it to your own passes yet), our friends do something somewhat creative, but makes a LOT of sense.

No one in their family ever goes to DL without the kids. However, they don't all go together all the time. So... their 5 year old daughter is the only one in the family that has parking on her AP. As long as she is in the car, her parking covers the cost - no matter which parent (or in their case grandparent, aunt or uncle) takes her.

Just a little creative tip I thought I'd share,
Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter