Annual Pass Exchange/ Magic Band

My inlaws got AP this year and are traveling with us in Oct. if we switch to POR to be testers, how can I make FP+ reservations for them along with ours? We have a MYW package for the 4 of us but it sounds like they need MDE accounts and to use their ressies as well as their APs to set them up - though they left the APs in FL and are in MN until October.... Perhaps a phone call to WDW would work and they would tell them their numbers over the phone to enter into the computer MDE system??

Also, my FIL has accepted my family invite but MIL has not - likely does not know what the email request means. So I assume I have to get her to accept me too (LOL;) and then help them get set up in MDE with their APs and room only ressies before I could book FP+ for all 6 of us?

If I am correct, This is not going to be easy.... And they are somewhat co purer savvy... Grrrr

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I figured it out !!! :banana: I went on the DME App on my iphone - when I went to link tickets it had an option that said enter ticket number or SCAN ticket. I hit scan ticket - held my phone up to the barcode on the back of the exchange voucher and it worked !!! Immediatly after doing this for everyone in my group I was able to pick out fastpass+ options for everyday we are there !!! :dance3:

Thank you! This is just what I needed to know....

Thanks for the scanning tip! :thumbsup2

I just wanted to add that the scanning works for all types of Disney ticket vouchers. It not only worked for my DH's Florida Seasonal Pass, but also the military salute tickets!

Scan away my friends! :rotfl:

Thank you all for the great info!!! We have the green vouchers from a DVC AP purchase and had not been able to link them. I called Disney and was told it could not be done.

Just selected "old pass" and used the numbers below the bar code and it linked successfully. FP+ selections made for next week... thanks for the great tips!

Y'all are giving me hope. I might have to test this out. I have the green plastic AP vouchers, BUT I got them from my AAA office about 5 months ago, not through Disney. Hmmmm . . . wonder if it will work?

We have the DVC premium annual passes that we activated last December so they're good till this December. I tried to link them to the Magic Bands and the numbers weren't accepted. I received an email that said to call Disney. I spoke to a CM (IT?) who was really nice but when she tried to enter the numbers, she had the same problem with our numbers. She said she'd have to pass the problem on to someone else and I would hear from them. The next day, I got another email, the same as I got when I tried. Now I've received our personalized Magic Bands, but the time has passed for me to enter the passes. We don't have smart phones and can't (couldn't) scan them. As a result, we can't do any of the FastPass+ Has anyone else had this problem? I wouldn't care, but I'd really like to have a few FastPass+s - any suggestions??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter