Annual Pass Discount for CP

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by alice0826, Sep 11, 2012.

1. alice0826

alice0826 Earning My Ears

Hi! Does anyone know what the current discount would be for an annual pass for CM's on the CP? Is is possible to get a discount on a renewal? Also, does the annual pass have to be in the CM's name or can it be purchased for a family member or friend? I've heard they can be purchased at Company D. We're trying to plan to visit our daughter in December and we will need to purchase park tickets for 2 extra family members. I'm trying to decide if it would be worth it to just purchase an annual pass since I am planning on returning to WDW in 2013. Thanks for any information anyone can provide!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aznshents

aznshents Mouseketeer

The CM discount for all tickets is about 10%. Be somewhere in the mid-$500s for one annual pass.

4. alice0826

alice0826 Earning My Ears

Thanks! Do you know if she could get a discount on renewals as well? Also I know you can normally make payments when you purchase an annual pass, but would I have to pay the whole thing up front since it's already discounted?

5. aznshents

aznshents Mouseketeer

At Company D I believe that's how it is- also, the Payment Plan is only available for Florida Resident passes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's only available to be paid in full.

6. ibaw

ibaw Earning My Ears

You are correct aznshents.

OP: Your daughter can go onto the hub under the Disney Difference and find the information about tickets on the Company D site. If there is anything that is not clear there she can always call Company D before going in and get more information. (Phone # is on the site)