annual pass clarification...

Carol Ann

Mouseketeer
I read the Ticket FAQ, I just need a little clarification and I appreciate any help y'all can offer.

We will be arriving at POFQ at midnight on our arrival day and plan on purchasing annual passes the next morning. We will be taking the bus to Magic Kingdom that morning, but will we be able to purchase the passes at the guest services desk near the turnstiles or will we need to take the monorail around to the TTC to purchase the annual passes.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

S

Ditto. You can take care of all ticket needs at the booths near the turnstiles.

You can also get them online, if you have enough time. If not, I think you can still order them online then pick up there.. this will save you the time on that line while others are getting their tkts.

It is actually faster to buy the AP at a ticket window than to order it online.

If you order it online we have to look up the reservation, print an Exchange Certificate, and then do a Quick Upgrade of the exchange certificate, add the demographic information, and then issue the AP.

If you do the entire transaction at the window we accept the payment, input the demographic data, and then print the ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter