1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

~*~Annual Holiday/Christmas Card Exchange~*~ Sent/received

Discussion in 'Exchanges' started by DisneyCP2002, Nov 24, 2012.

1. clhcpaca

clhcpaca DIS Veteran

I have received cards from Dania and Nancy.:)
    Hopefully, mine will go out tomorrow. Just need to get stamps.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom2cookies

mom2cookies DIS Veteran

so far i have cards from ; )
    Nancy
    Mary Louise
    Lisa
    Dania
    Patsy
    Beth
    Christina
    Warwick family
    Workman family
    Lexi Snow

4. diznee25

diznee25 DIS Veteran

Thanks to The Workman Family, Beth, and Christina for your lovely cards! :santa:

diznee25 (Michelle and David)

5. irishsharon

irishsharon DIS Veteran

It's been a busy weekend ds(Morgan) turned 7 and we had a big party at an indoor pool:yay: Then it was grandpa's party:) So my cards will be in the mail this week. My boys are enjoying finding mail with there names:cool1: and I"m enjoying finding more beautiful cards instead of just bills:) THANK YOU to Beth:)Nancy:)The Workman Family:)Diana:)Dania:)Stacey:)and a big thank you to the Randall Family for the really cool puzzle cards and googley eye stickers they where a huge hit:dance3: My boys are having fun seeing which states the cards are from.

6. chiefdragon

chiefdragon DIS Veteran

Faith got all of our cards done on Sunday and mailed them out on Monday. We have gotten a lot already, but will need to go through and write the names down. I am not sure who sent the puzzle and stickers (she through the envelope away before I could get to it), but I can tell you how much Faith loved them. She wanted to play with them all last night.

7. flakypuff

flakypuff DIS Veteran

OMG!! This is so exciting!:goodvibes I am not home to check the names but wanted you all to know I am getting cards, Paul is and Michelle is and steve is:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: I have mine al set and being dropped off on my way home. I will post later who the cards were all from:woohoo:

8. diznee25

diznee25 DIS Veteran

I just checked the mail and we got three more cards today! Thanks to Stacey, mrsheppo (Barbara), and Lexi. Merry Christmas! :santa:

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season! Our tree is up and decorated, the lights are hung on the front of the house, (thanks to DH!), and I've put out all our decor inside, throughout the house. Now it's time to concentrate on finishing my Christmas shopping, and start some holiday baking! :goodvibes

diznee25

9. AngieMouse86

AngieMouse86 Mouseketeer

Today's mail isn't here yet, but yesterday I received cards from the Workman family and Lisa (lisajl). Thank you both! :santa:

My cards went out yesterday. :) Didn't get to do the whole list, but I might send out a few more this weekend, just gotta get more stamps.

I am *loving* all the cards, they're displayed on the wall around my desk. :goodvibes

10. flakypuff

flakypuff DIS Veteran

I have to say this years cards are sooooo beautiful!!
    since my entire family is signed up I am going to list all the cards we have gotten all together. I hope thats ok. Most of the cards we got are for each of us. I dont want anyone to feel like you are forgotten. Every card is LOVED:woohoo:
    Thank YOU:
    Meriweather
    Disneycp2002
    Tiffany
    Betlid
    Mary Louise
    The Workman Family
    Christina
    The Randall Family

11. Alahis

Alahis Lady Lurker is lurking (lurk moar)

I almost finished all my cards, maybe they will fly away next week (maybe, as I have a lot of work to do for the university) !

12. Quasi123

Quasi123 <font color=blue>You mean you have to say somethin

I received 5 cards today! I can't tell you how much it lifted my spirits since we've just had a death in the family. I will be mailing my cards tomorrow. I received cards from:
    Barbara (Mrsheppo)
    Lexi Snow
    Christina (Only Disney)
    Lisa Warwick
    Beth (BethID)

Thanks!!!

13. disneygirlatheart

disneygirlatheart DIS Veteran

All our cards have been mailed out, and we have started receiving them. They are all so nice and pretty. I have started hanging them around my doors beside the tree.
    This is my favorite exchange of the year. I have not been able to do very many this year, but glad I was able to participate in this one. It brings a smile to our face everyday to go to the mailbox and find these beautiful cards waiting for us.
    Quasi123, so sorry for your loss. I am glad Lexi's card arrived today to maybe bring a small smile to your heavy heart.
    Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!!

14. diznee25

diznee25 DIS Veteran

We got a card today from chiefdragon (Angie). Thanks! :santa:

DH dropped off our cards at the post office earlier this week, so I hope some will start showing up in mailboxes today or tomorrow.

15. Quasi123

Quasi123 <font color=blue>You mean you have to say somethin

Thanks! You can tell Lexi that she made my day.:goodvibes

I received a card today from Angie. Thank you!

16. Meriweather

Meriweather Aria's Nana

I will be returning home today.
    DD tells me there is a pile of cards waiting for me. I report tonight. :santa:

17. Meriweather

Meriweather Aria's Nana

Got home to find a pile of cards.

Thank you to:

Michelle and David, Gina, Angie (angiemouse), Diana C (mom2cookies), Buffy, Barbara, Beth, Christina, Lisa, Stacey, The Workman Family, Isabella, Angie, Faith and Sharon (Irishsharon)

Happy Holidays!! :santa:

At least half of the ones I sent almost 2 weeks ago, have not been reported as being received.
    Be sure you check in with us when you receive cards so we know. It is appreciated.

18. AngieMouse86

AngieMouse86 Mouseketeer

Got a whole bunch of cards yesterday&today. Thanks a bunch to Lexi, Sharon, the Randall family, Angie (chiefdragon) and Beth! :santa:

I'm going to run out of room on my desk wall to display these!

19. DisneyWalle

DisneyWalle DIS Veteran

I have received several more cards - and want to thank everyone who has sent them. My husband was very sweet and hung my new ones up on the kitchen door with my previous ones (as a surprise) but neglected to keep the envelopes. I will write down the names and post on here in the next day or so. They are all beautiful cards and make my kitchen very "merry." Thank you! Merry Christmas to everyone!

20. DisneyCP2002

DisneyCP2002 <font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm

Sorry it has been one crazy week. Will be checking in with people I haven't seen post yet very shortly. Also I want to thank:

Nancy(Meriweather)
    The workman family(MaggieW)
    Diana C.(Diznee)
    Faith Hewes
    Gina(Gil9)
    Lexi Snow(disneygirlatheart's DD)
    Christina(Onlydisney)
    Lisa(lisajl)
    Beth(bethid)
    Isabella(mrsheppos dd)
    Stacey(staceynj)
    Angie(angiemouse)
    Sharon(irishsharon)

I love all of the cards and have them displayed in my house. I will get with my aunt tomorrow and post the cards she has received. Thank you all so much.

21. diznee25

diznee25 DIS Veteran

We received 2 more cards today. Thanks to AngieMouse86, and Gi19! :santa: