Annual dues statement?

Discussion in 'UK DVC Discussion' started by wilma-bride, Dec 5, 2007.

1. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

Has anyone had theirs yet? I know a lot of the US members have had theirs. Just wondering when we should expect it :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. squitty

squitty <font color=006633>With a little bit of Pixie Dust

Have not had ours yet.

Just looking at last years envelope it was posted on the 2nd Jan 07, can't remember what date we received it though.
    I know that they were available online to view long before that.

4. gilld

gilld <font color=deeppink>Will just have the butler ope

It's rather early yet, but the annual report has come with the cost per point.

5. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

Yep, just got our annual report. I see the dues for SSR are 4.21 per point - I'm just wondering whether to get it out of the way and pay it without waiting for the statement :confused3

6. mikki.young

mikki.young Knows Dreams do come true!

Wait for the statement because they always seem to do something with the tax (either having paid too little or too much the previous year) that changes the total amount you need to pay. You can look on DVC.com and see if the 2008 dues are showing there to confirm the amount you need to pay - and even pay online if it is working......

7. junior27

junior27 Mouseketeer

We have not had our statement yet and I cannot view the statement online.

I guess this is because we are new members and, if I remember correctly, our closing date is 18th January.

Can anyone tell me what our closing date does to our dues? Will they still be due on the 15th? I know it seems unlikely but I don't want to fall out with Mickey so early in our relationship, and I certainly don't want him sending Donald round to collect the dues. :)

Happy New Year to everyone on the boards.

John

8. skelfbsfb

skelfbsfb DIS Veteran

New to DVC and not yet received statement.

9. Ali and boyz

Ali and boyz DIS Veteran

ours is online but its all broken down into taxes etc and I can't make head nor tail of it :confused:

if you have given them your credit card do they not just take it out automatically ?

10. Paulieuk1969

Paulieuk1969 DIS Veteran

Once you close your annual dues will become due and DVC will send you a bill, which you have a month to pay. If you elected to pay automatically by credit card they should bill your card after closing and send you a receipt.

Since you are a new member who signed up around Dec 1st you will have approx 1 months dues for 2007 in addition to the full 2008 dues (unless your unit isn't open yet).

11. junior27

junior27 Mouseketeer

Thanks Paul,

My paperwork says that my unit will be completed 29th January. Of course, as they are ahead of schedule I imagine that it will be finished earlier than that.

Your response has been very helpful though. Thanks again,

John

12. TinkTatoo

TinkTatoo <font color=peach>Has a Tink tattoo on her shoulde

I can see my dues total on dvcmember.com but I can't view the breakdown (not that it makes any difference) The total is less than the past two years due to some tax overestimate last year and with the great exchange rate it's even lower :)