Annual-Cleome

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I do love annuals but do not plant to many. Most require lots of sun and water. My sunny areas I choose to plant vegetables and with a strict water ban I have to conserve water somewhere.

Cleome-Also called Spider Plants. These are very beautiful tall (28") annuals. Cleome like sun and ordinary soil. They form a large ball on the top of the foliage, the flower ball has lots of tiny flower petals in white and every shade of pink with lots of long stamen threads all over the flower.

They form a beautiful display when planted in groups. Every flower has it own character, some all white with a touch of pink on the top, some starting out white on the bottom of the flower to the most deepest pink on the top.

Thanks for the great info. I looked for a picture of this plant. Here is a link:

Cleome

They reseed themselves quite readily. I bought quite a few packages of seed and also Cosmos seed at Walmart at 10 for $1.00. I plan to just sprinkle them in bare spots and see what happens.

I have a bag of these seeds and then they do come up by themselves. A neat addition to the late summer garden.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter