~~Annual Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange Sent and Received thread~~

We received cards from PrincessInOz, Karin, and Lisa W. Thank you!

Karin - My DH graduated from DU! Small world. :goodvibes

I hope everyone who travelled had a safe trip, too!
Cards are here from
PIO! It was great meeting you this year....I am VERY happy for the things we did together!
The Workman family
L. Warwick

Thank you all for the Holiday greetings!

Bobbi:goodvibes

From the sign-up thread.

Marlea98 sent out cards from Australia rest will be sent from here.

Sent out my cards today!

Got cards from The Workman Family, princessinoz, and Lisa Warwick. Thanks everyone!!

:) My cards head out with the postman tomorrow....

Away from home currently, will return Wed. ...hubby tells me there are cards waiting for me....

Thanks guys!

Patty

Sent out my cards today. Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

Just an FYI …my return address label has my other Diser name - diznee25. But inside the cards I signed Disney Springs. Just didn't want to confuse anyone!

As my life became extremely hectic for a little while, my cards were only sent out yesterday. I felt so weird running across the road with a giant stack of cards! And I have barely begun to tackle cards for family and friends up here!

got to card today one from danea dewese and mary louise boren. thank you for the neat cards.

Glad to see some of my cards begining to arrive :) Everyone should have their cards out by now or pretty close. If you have not mailed please get them out asap.

I hope everyone who travelled had a safe trip, too!
Cards are here from
PIO! It was great meeting you this year....I am VERY happy for the things we did together!
The Workman family
L. Warwick

Thank you all for the Holiday greetings!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Right back 'atcha.

Got your card in the mail today. Thank you. :goodvibes

I received 3 cards yesterday!

One from Bobbiwoz, The Workman Family, and Lisa Warwick. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter