Anniversary shirt ideas?

tink4028

Earning My Ears
I would like to make some shirts for me and my husband for celebrating our 20th year together. We'll also be in WDW on their 40th (Oct1).. any ideas?

Hi Rustmanfan -- I looked through your photobucket and you had a few items that would complete my Disney pixie dust -- I love your Invitations and would be ever so grateful if you could do a few for me for our extra-special meals --

My grandkids names are: MEGHAN, MARY KATE, BRENDAN, and KEVIN

August 24 - Chef Mickey (dinner)

August 25 -- Mickey BBQ to celebrate Grammy's birthday

August 27 -- Akershus (dinner)

August 30 (I didn't see one for Hollywood and Vine yet) but it is Mary Kate's
5th birthday and she adores the Little Einsteins so we are going there for breakfast

August 31 -- Cinderella Castle (dinner)

September 1 -- Crystal Palace (dinner) for Kevin's first birthday

If these could be addressed to the grands and I don't need specific times just meals and dates noted --

thanks ever so much and Bless you for your kindness!

pattyannke: please note that I require the JPG file name of any DISigns that you would like me to personalize. (I have multiple versions of some of the restaurants and want to use the one you like best)

I also ask that you use my request thread so that I can track better. (I thought to answer the DISer that started this thread in this thread but not start a new place for me to track)

I love doing invites and will be happy to assist. But are you looking for individual invites for each kid for all these places? No need to answer here.

Here is the link to my requests:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2757178

How to get JPGs explained in post #1.

Those are so cute! can you personalize the golden mickey wedding rings one for me? Richard and Marnie Celebrating 20 Magical Years

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!