Anniversary or not?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by Promomx2, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Promomx2

Promomx2 DIS Veteran

We're going this June 30 to July 4th, our 25th anniversary is in Nov. but I'm considering this trip my anniversary present. Can I still tell everyone at Disney it's our anniversary? I don't want to abuse the pixie dust, but I would love to feel special because that's where I would really like to be on our anniversary but can't because of kids in school and all that?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmkk

mmkk DIS Veteran

We did. Our tenth was in September but we celebrated In November when we went to Disney. I even told the CM that gave us the Happy Anniversary buttons that it was in Sept but that we were celebrating then, and he still gave us the buttons and told us to enjoy our Anniversary trip!

4. Leger13

Leger13 DIS Veteran

some friends of mine did. their anniv wasn't until a few months after they went and they still wore their anniv pins. I say go for it! :thumbsup2

5. girli565

girli565 A Miami kind of girl

I went the 2nd week of June, our anniversary was May 29, but we wore them anyway!

I also wore my birthday button the day before my bday and the day of my bday!

6. duffy

duffy The Tag Fairy did not give me this tag...I wrote i

We're leaving on Thurs. and our 25th anniversary is on Feb. 5th! I plan to tell everyone I see it's our anniversary, I don't care what anyone does or thinks. :love: :love: :love:

I can see it now: "here's your water, ma'am." "thanks, and have I mentioned it's our 25th anniversary yet?" "yes, ma'am, several times." :rotfl:

I know our 12-year old will be horribly embarrassed, but that's just an extra perk. :rotfl2:

7. Promomx2

Promomx2 DIS Veteran

Thanks. I can't wait to tell everyone it's our anniversary. I figure I deserve something special for putting up wth husband for 25 years. And I hadn't thought about the added bonus of embarrassing my son-13, daughter-22, and boyfriend.:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: