Anniversary/Animal Kingdom Lodge

ttfn3

DIS Veteran
My Sister-in-Law and her hubbie are celebrating their anniversary by staying one night at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. They are Florida Residents and are getting a good price. They are looking for ideas to celebrate their anniversary. Does Animal Kingdom Lodge offer any special activities that you all would recommend? They don't have gobs of money to spend, so please keep that in mind. Thanks!! :wave:

My DH and I really enjoyed Boma. My DS - 5 yo at the time stayed in the Simba Club House, and we really enjoyed a nice sit down Adult Meal. We had drinks, our server really explained the different offerings, and brought us some of his favorites. It was loud and noisy, but we were at a small table to two and was perfect for us. I can't remember the last time we enjoyed drinks before dinner. LOL Look at the menus. Just walking around and enjoying the resort is special.

There is so much to do and explore around there I would encourage them to make AKL one of their down days if they do such a thing. Have them read the the menu for Boma and Jiko and make their decision about dinner. They could even have dinner in their room on the balcony! Drinks at the pool, the lounge, or Jiko would all be wonderful to start the night. I have heard great things about Simba's Cub House if they want/need baby sitting services.

AKL is a fantastic choice for a one day anniversary celebration!

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter