Anna & Elsa?

VirginiaR

Virginia
im sure this has been asked several times but can't find it. How do we meet or see Elsa & Anna? I heard there is a FP - where is it? Any insight?

Thanks!

The Fastpasses are great! They work like the show Fastpasses, so they don't hold you back from getting another Fastpass! We waited for just a few families using FP. I didn't much enjoy the interaction with Anna and Elsa, though...

Thanks! And interesting feedback on your interaction with Anna&Elsa - I may not feel so guilty then if we dont get FP.

Assuming it's the same setup it was in January - the FP makes it pretty easy. It was in DCA. They have (I think?) 3 sets of A&E going at all times in different rooms. When we were there we saw them several times, and the interactions vary quite a bit between the sets. Some were great, and some were... less great. My son is special needs, 4 yo, and was beside himself with excitement. One of the Elsa's kept looking at him like he was contagious, but one of the Anna's told him she was super happy he came to see her, picked up right away that he was "singing" the instrumental bits of the song, and gave him a huge hug. Moral - if you get a crappy set, you can come back and try again, haha.

Assuming it's the same setup it was in January - the FP makes it pretty easy. It was in DCA. They have (I think?) 3 sets of A&E going at all times in different rooms. When we were there we saw them several times, and the interactions vary quite a bit between the sets. Some were great, and some were... less great. My son is special needs, 4 yo, and was beside himself with excitement. One of the Elsa's kept looking at him like he was contagious, but one of the Anna's told him she was super happy he came to see her, picked up right away that he was "singing" the instrumental bits of the song, and gave him a huge hug. Moral - if you get a crappy set, you can come back and try again, haha.

I'm not sure they still have multiple sets. We waited a long time in what a CM called the "courtyard" of the animation building (it was indoors so not sure how it was a "courtyard" but the room in the middle with all the big tvs playing). Then we were taken in one set of doors and waited outside another set of doors. Eventually just before we went into the A&E room another family was let in behind us. Then we were let into the room where A&E were and were disappointed to find out that we still had to wait our turn inside (mostly because my daughter would tackle every princess with a hug so it would have been nice to prepare her that wasn't actually our turn yet). So having spent a reasonable length of time between the main door and the second door, I'm not sure where they would have been sending other families. And they definitely didn't have 3 sets going because the wait was too long for that.

On the other hand it must definitely depend on who you see because we all agreed that Anna & Elsa were worth the wait. They were fantastic with my kids. My son was being goofy and Anna decided he was dancing and started copying his "moves" and dancing with him (because once she started he was dancing). They asked them their opinions of things. I forget the first one, but they realized my son was wearing a Cars shirt so asked them whether Lightening McQueen or Sven would win in a race. Then said that they must have a race to find out who was faster. Just before we left my daughter told Elsa "I like you the best" and Anna immediately declared that she also liked Elsa the best. I was a bit behind my family leaving and Anna was still insisting to Elsa "No really, I do. I like you the best." It was adorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter