Anna and Elsa Meet n Greet - do you still need a FP?

Cagirl767

Disney Wonder to Alaska 2012
DD hasn't been to the Anna and Elsa meet n greet or the sing-along. I remember the 2+ hour waits in DL, is a FP necessary in Ca Adventure? Is the line insanely long for the sing-along also? Where do we get the FP? Anything else I should know about those?

You need a fast pass to meet Anna and Elsa, there isn't a regular standby line. The fast passes are right outside the animation building and they're separate so you can have other fast passss at the same time.

We got fast passss to the sing along, the machine is right outside the theater. What they do is let all the fast pass people in first, if there are seats left they let in those in the standby line. The day we were there we used fast passss but there were seats left. You get closer seats if you use the fast pass. These fast passss are hooked in to the system but there are many shows each day.

Yes, for that and the sing along... it is just not worth it to stand in line and gamble whether you will have a seat or not (sing along)

We were turned away from the sing a long twice (our bad). Sometimes there just aren't many extra seats.

For the meet and greet, even with a fast pass be prepared for the 45min to hour long wait...supposedly it's not as bad in the evenings but every time I've gone midday it's been that long, which is super frustrating!

Anyone know how long the FP's are lasting for the meet and greet lately?

Thank you jemmi and everyone so much!

Hmm, yes, wondering how long the FP's will last - - I'm assuming people are getting them first thing in the morning and they may be gone by a certain time?

Last time we were there, we grabbed FPs for the M&G at around 3:30. The time was for 5:45!!! The line inside moved ok. We only waited a total of 20 minutes. Completely different from November when I was there at rope drop and still had to wait an hour for those stupid FPs. And they ran out about 10 minutes after I got ours. The new system is soooooo much better. Maybe they have two or three sets of the sisters to meet....I dont' care. Doesn't ruin the magic for me. Waiting an hour for a FP certainly does.

The new system is soooooo much better. Maybe they have two or three sets of the sisters to meet....I dont' care. Doesn't ruin the magic for me. Waiting an hour for a FP certainly does.

I think they do have two sets, but that's good too. Less waiting for all involved. I'd hope the craze would go away and they could just meet with the other princesses, but with a new movie coming out that isn't likely to happen any time soon.

We went on Wednesday, April 29th and at noon we pulled FastPasses for 3:45 return time for the meet and greet. When we went back at 3:45 they were out of FastPasses for the day and we waited about 15 minutes to see Anna and Elsa once we got in line. It was a low crowd day at the park (we walked on to most rides and character M&G lines were short).

How do the FP'es work for the M & G? I understand regular FP but without a machine do they somehow scan our tickets or just hand them out? I was wanting DH to run and get Cars FP'es at park opening so can I get the A & E FP or do I need to wait until he gets back with the tickets? Also is it a crowded rush in that area at park opening? The reason DH is getting FPes and we're not bothering to try and ride the Cars ride at opening is because we have an autistic son and I hear the walk there can get crazy with pushing etc. :worried: We are going in July so I know we can't avoid all of the crazy but we'll try and minimize it.

They are regular FP now, just don't count for getting another. They have temporary FP carts for the M&G and for Fantasmic. You still have to put tickets inside to get a pass. However if you're going right at opening, he could run and get RSR and you could get in line for Anna and Elsa, and just let people in front of you until he shows up. Or the other way around, he could line up for RSR while you get Anna and Elsa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter