Animators Doll Question

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by DisneyFan517, Sep 17, 2012.

1. DisneyFan517

DisneyFan517 Earning My Ears

I don't know if this is the right section of the forum to ask this, but I'm giving it a shot.

I was recently at Disney World last month. While there with my niece I spotted a Tinkerbell Doll by the "Animators" section of doll. (There being a store in Magic Kingdom and Pop Century Shop) On a not so smart move and with being busy and on the go-go-go in Disney I never purchased it. Now when I search "Tinkerbell Animators Doll" nothing comes up. So, now I am thinking it was NOT part of the Animators collection, but just sold in that general area. I did find they have a "Fairy Tales Beginning Tinkerbell Doll" however I just can't picture it being that one. Maybe it was and I lost my mind. :rotfl2:

Anyway, is there a Tinkerbell Animators Doll sold in the Disney Stores in Disney World? Or WAS it the Fairy Tales Beginning Doll I saw?

Thanks for your help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. joxer1014

joxer1014 Mouseketeer

Animator Dolls are the 10 Princesses and Merida. Sold in the Disney Stores and at WDW although the ones in WDW are roughly $3 more. The Tinkerbell one is similar...bought my niece one a little over a year ago though. In Mouse Gears at EPCOT of all places. HTH.

4. tony609

tony609 "I've Gotta Show To Do"

Above is correct. The tinkerbell doll is similar but not an animator doll. We were there last week she was all over.

5. KuraiKodoku

KuraiKodoku Earning My Ears

It'd be nice if we could see a pic. I'm fascinated by this and I'd like to see what she looks like.

6. tony609

7. KuraiKodoku

KuraiKodoku Earning My Ears

Thanks for the pic. The size is similar but it's the eyes make it different than the Animator's Dolls.

8. tony609

Exactly, her box is also generic not as collectable looking in my opinion. I have also seen an Alice one one eBay. I want her.

9. Kennadee

Kennadee Earning My Ears

There IS a Tink Animator's doll, but it's not on the shelves yet. It was designed by Steve Thompson. If you google him, his blog comes up as the first link. His newly designed product is on there.

10. Tinkerboy00

Tinkerboy00 DIS Veteran

There is a DAC Tink doll now. She is now online and in stores. I just ordered her and DAC Kristoff from Frozen. They get here on Monday. Cant wait.

11. PatMcDuck

PatMcDuck DIS Veteran

Yes, Disneystores are now selling Kristoff and Tinkerbell Animator Dolls. (not Toddler dolls like the outlets carry).

They are the 2 newest! And they are very cute.

12. sbmorasch

sbmorasch Mouseketeer

I bought my kristoff doll the day it came out and not am I happy I did. My friend works for the Disney store and tolled me they ran out of the kristoff dolls by 1:00pm :O I got mine just as the mall was opening

13. PatMcDuck

PatMcDuck DIS Veteran

Yes, that Tink is from the Disney Outlet and not an Animator. But like we said, there is a new one, that is an Animator Doll now.

14. AladdinRapunzelTink

AladdinRapunzelTink Earning My Ears

Are the Animator's Tink and Kristoff dolls still available in the parks? If so, where?

15. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

I remember seeing Tinkerbell, but no Kristoff dolls (only Anna and Elsa) last week when we were there.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

16. sasb

sasb Earning My Ears

The disney store in Tyson (in Virginia) had quite a few of the Kristoff dolls a couple of weeks ago. It was one of the few items in that section