Animation Food Court Question

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
Just finished listening to the show and I am thinking about going over to the resort in September and checking out the food court. I'm wondering, do they take the QS Dining Plan since it is new to opening? The build your own pasta dinner sounds wonderful.

I ate there on 6/1...it is great and has a very nice menu...plus metal trays, actual dishes, and silverware!...I had the Chicken Burger and it was awesome.

I did not have the dining plat but Landscapes is noted on the disney world
site in the 2012QuickService.PDF as on the list for quick service dining credit.

disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2012QuickService.pdf

they have a build your own pasta station at Riverside, in fact i went over there from OKW a couple of weeks ago just to get it and it IS wonderful.....i did not listen to the show but am assuming it is the same and if so it is a large portion, it is a good, how do they say?, bang for the buck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter