Animals And Creatures Seen In Wdw

2012OctEPCOT096.jpg

Oh Kathy - What IS that? :crazy2:

Seriously! I grew up in Florida and don't remember ever dealing with anything like that!! eeeewwww

GIGANTIC spider in the trees at the Dig Site at CSR. This thing was probably about 5". We kept our distance and zoomed in with the camera.

I looked them up online when we got home and I believe it said they hunt BIRDS in their native land which I believe was mostly Africa. They have seriously strong webs.

DSCN9087 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

Oh Kathy - What IS that? :crazy2:

Seriously! I grew up in Florida and don't remember ever dealing with anything like that!! eeeewwww

I don't know if they were love bugs or not. This was in June 2012 and we only saw them on this one day of the trip and they were all over everything, the fences every kind of light pole and all the buildings. They weren't flying around they were just sitting on things. We only saw them at the MK and only on this one day. It was yucky!

GIGANTIC spider in the trees at the Dig Site at CSR. This thing was probably about 5". We kept our distance and zoomed in with the camera.

I looked them up online when we got home and I believe it said they hunt BIRDS in their native land which I believe was mostly Africa. They have seriously strong webs.

OK - I seriously hate spiders, but can deal w/ them. But if I ever see one like that down there I know I'm going to freak out!!!!

Ilivetogo said:
Wonder if he ever got the bag open ... :lmao:

I was watching and waiting... But unfortunate, No. :( I would've liked to have seen him taking it up there though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter