Animal Kingdom Studio

IlovemythreeC's

Mouseketeer
I am asking about the couch bed in the Studios at Animal Kingdom DVC ~ is it comfortable ~ it looks a little smaller than a standard size in the picture.

Thanks in advance:)

In the one bedroom villas and larger there is one queen sleeper sofa and one twin sleeper chair in the living room. In the studios, there is a double sleeper sofa.

The mattress was your typical thinner-type sofa sleeper mattress. My children slept on one in the AKL just this past week with no complaints. It was a double size mattress.

The original AKL that was converted to be DVC rooms - have new sleepers. NO BAR!!! According to DH they were decently comfortable....

We have been getting this room with Savanha view for part of our stays and then second half a 1 bedroom and its fine my hubby and son sleep on the sofa pull out and have not complained... we are not in the room much, but when we are it is fine for space... we do 1 bedroom for last half so we can wash our clothes before heading home lol we also pick this room for the lower points so we have extra points left over for a second trip in the same year if we want!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!