animal kingdom lodge music

countrybears111

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can order an Animal Kidgdom Lodge music cd? I checked the disneystore.com,but mabey I'm just overlooking it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

If you call the World of Disney customer center number and describe what you're looking for, I'll bet they'll be able to get it to you or at least tell you where else to look! I've had a few different items shipped to me using this number and they've been great! The number is 407-363-6200.

Good luck!

Kim

I love AKL it is my favorite and no offense to you but I swear they play the same 5 songs over and over...I had them memorized w/in 2 days....Although the music adds to the lodge I prefer to leave it there! (Kind of like It's a Small World! lol) I do think I remember seeing CDs in the resort shop...maybe you can call AKL direct!

BTW there is a CD of the music of AK. It is similar to what you hear at AKL(maybe some of the same stuff??)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter