animal kingdom lodge kidani village!!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MommaC, Apr 9, 2013.

1. MommaC

MommaC Earning My Ears

Me and my family went to WDW this past February and we stayed in a 2bedroom villa at animal kingdom kidani village and it was amazing (all disney resorts are awesome u really cant go wrong) my 2 kids loved the animals being right outside our balcony everyday and the atmosphere was just amazing :))

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disney debi

disney debi Mouseketeer

Glad to hear you enjoyed the resort. It is our DVC home and we love it!!!

4. bcrook

bcrook DIS Veteran

I know the feeling! It is great. Glad you had wonderful time! :goodvibes

5. jiminyjen

jiminyjen Earning My Ears

Just booked a 2 BR villa today! :cool1: We have stayed at AKL, but this will be our first time in a villa. So excited!

6. bcrook

bcrook DIS Veteran

I took the the DVC tour 6 years ago, saw the 2br villas, and purchased immediately. Those 3 bathrooms, the balcony, the master bathroom, the decor of the resort all lead to a wonderful stay.

7. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Glad you had a great trip. We've never stayed at Kidani, but we loved AKL :goodvibes.

8. bocaj1431

bocaj1431 DIS Veteran

I am so excited now, after hearing all the good things everyone has posted. We just joined DVC and booked our first vacation for this Sept. at AKL Kidani. We also booked the 2 bedroom villa. Can't wait! Everyone, have a great trip!:bitelip:

9. Magic3forme

Magic3forme Grand Slam club members

we were at Kidani last week in a 2bd villa, we did the standard view and still saw animals from our room. :)

it is a great resort!!