Animal kingdom lodge hearing loss room

Any WDW resort room can be adapted for hearing loss, and getting door knock and phone alerts won't be an issue. You can call 407-824-4321 (or TTY 407-827-5141) to make the request. :)

Any WDW resort room can be adapted for hearing loss, and getting door knock and phone alerts won't be an issue. You can call 407-824-4321 (or TTY 407-827-5141) to make the request. :)
Any idea how I phone that number from the uk without it costing me a fortune, that why I ended up ringing uk Disney travel. The lady was lovely but the computer wouldn't let Her change me to a hearing room. She said she was going to add an alert to my reservation stating what I needed.
If it all goes wrong and is not in place when I arive do you think it could be added I'm staying for 10 nights.

Did you try posting on the disabilities board?
I tried asking about doing the wild Africa trek with hearing loss and got no replyes despite over 100 views seams no to be a popular board for hearing loss people.

Any idea how I phone that number from the uk without it costing me a fortune, that why I ended up ringing uk Disney travel. The lady was lovely but the computer wouldn't let Her change me to a hearing room. She said she was going to add an alert to my reservation stating what I needed.
If it all goes wrong and is not in place when I arive do you think it could be added I'm staying for 10 nights.

I don't know what the UK number would be. :( It won't be an issue to request the hearing loss additions at check-in, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter