Animal Kingdom Hours

RJstanis

Negative, I am a meat popsicle
I noticed right now Animal Kingdom is open til 7 and when I go in Sept it shows as of right now closing at 5. Is it always like this during certain times of the year like a daylight savings kind of thing, they are playing with the hours, or it truly is just a random thing?

i have gone to disney in sept for years now and they always close early at 5. they hardly do evening EMH anymore either. its just a slow time of year and you can get almost the whole park done in a day.

They usually stay open until 6 on one or 2 days a week. I believe it is Tuesdays and Fridays, but I'm not 100% sure. In our September trip last year there was a 7 pm closing one night which we did as we wanted to see the park after dark. It was virtually deserted and amazing. They didn't announce this change until a couple of weeks before our trip though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter