Animal Kingdom, Dinoland carnival type games?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Disuser, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Disuser

Disuser DIS Veteran

In Animal Kingdom, Dinoland, they apparently have carnival type games. While we are there I want to give the Grandkids money to play the games if they want. Can anyone give me some idea what the games cost and approximately how many games there are?
    :snail:Thank You, Thank You!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. miranda1979

miranda1979 doing the donald in 09 :)

yes they do..its about a couple of bucks, it is not to expensive, also Disney Boardwalk also has a couple of games on the boardwalk and if you go at night they have great shows on the boardwalk for free, great for the kids

4. Faldred

Faldred DIS Veteran

Tickets for the games run about $2 each. They have games like whack-a-mole (whack-a-dino), water gun targets, basketball, etc. Pretty standard carny fare.

5. WEDWDW

WEDWDW DIS Veteran

6. TillyMarigold

TillyMarigold DIS Veteran

It was either $2 or $3 each last month, cash only (either we gave her a $5 bill and got $1 back or had to give her a $5 and $1 bills, but I forget which, I just remember the bills ... I know, my memory is extremely odd). I remember 5 different games, there may have been more but there were at least 5 stands (2 in the middle and at least 3 around the edges).

DH wanted to play Whack-a-Pachy because he'd never actually played whack-a-mole. He still beat me, though.

7. disneyfan2

disneyfan2 <font color=red>Dreaming about a Mouse<br><font co

We've never done Dinoland because kids won't do Dinosaur ride. I had no idea what else is down there. What other activities rides are there. Is there a ride that is simialr to Dumbo i heard?? :confused3

Is it worth going down there with kids, we don't want to play the games

8. GEM

GEM Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder

The coolest playground in all of Disney...in fact, the coolest one I've ever seen anywhere....is in Dinoland! My six year old could happily spend an entire day at the Boneyard. They have the coolest slides and climbing structures, awesome caves to explore, an area where you can dig and uncover fossils, and lots more. Seriously, it's the best thing in the Animal Kingdom. If you have kids, don't miss it! We always end up spending at least an hour there on every trip to the AK and then I still have to drag him out when it's time to go...

9. disneyfan2

disneyfan2 <font color=red>Dreaming about a Mouse<br><font co

thank you i think my youngest would enjoy it, but not sure about 11yr old? Would she be too old? she won;t do Dinosaur ride, but i am not sure about Tricera Tops, is that for young kids?

10. Mickeygolf

Mickeygolf DIS Veteran

There's also Primevil Whirl. Crazy little coaster that spins. My kids like the area, but we generally try to stay away from the games. We can do those at our amusement park at home. They do love the Boneyard and they like the Dinosaur ride, so it's always on the list of must do's.

Good luck!!!