Animal Kingdom Bus Schedule

Grumpy247365

Mouseketeer
Hey Folks,

I'm staying at the AKL in December and have a few tours scheduled. I have the Keys to the Kingdom tour @ 8:30am one morning and the Wild Africa Trek @ 8am another day. My question is do the busses run early enough for me to take them to the parks or would I need to drive? I know the drive to AK is pretty short, but how early would I need to leave to get to MK on time? Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks!!

"First bus times" vary a little from day to day,but they are "usually" between 6:30 AM and 7:00 AM,so you'll be fine.:)

Here are "first bus times" on one of my days at All-Star Sports during my last trip.:)

19928718916_aed3e33072_c.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. Last time I stayed at Wilderness Lodge there was a girl standing out near the busses with an iPad giving updates. This seems much nicer. I'll just get up early and head on over to the park and wait. I definitely don't want to miss my tour times.

Thanks for the pictures. Last time I stayed at Wilderness Lodge there was a girl standing out near the busses with an iPad giving updates. This seems much nicer. I'll just get up early and head on over to the park and wait. I definitely don't want to miss my tour times.

You're welcome.:)

They are in the process of rolling out the Boards to all Resorts.

These are the ones they've done so far.:)

All-Star Sports
All-Star Music
All-Star Movies
POR South Depot
Contemporary Resort
Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani
Boardwalk Inn
Grand Floridian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter