Animal Kingdom 1 Bedroom Questions

So you're saying if I have a 9 night trip booked, we would get the full cleaning on day 4 and light cleaning on day 8? We just stayed a week at GFV and I had mentioned to my bf about asking if we could have them do a full cleaning earlier in the week for our 9 night stay at AKV next June.

Yes, whenever you have 8 nights or more in the same room, the full cleaning comes first, on the fourth day, with the trash and towel service on the 8th day. When you stay 7 nights or less , you get only the trash and towel service on the fourth day.

Last edited:
So you're saying if I have a 9 night trip booked, we would get the full cleaning on day 4 and light cleaning on day 8? We just stayed a week at GFV and I had mentioned to my bf about asking if we could have them do a full cleaning earlier in the week for our 9 night stay at AKV next June.

Trash and towel day isn't really a light cleaning. They are supposed to take out your trash, replace your towels and consumables.

Not sure this is true. We stayed in a a 1 bedroom in Jambo House and had a separate shower and garden tub. They were all in one room though.

The 1 bedroom I stayed in at Jambo had a combination tub/shower. It was a pain because the ledge was high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter