Andy's Etch A Sketch

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Is the new Etch a Sketch in Andy's room at TSMM going to be part of MyMagic+?Thanks.:)

It will be part of MyMagic+.:)

It will etch Guests' names and wish them "Happy Birthday",etc.:)

It still isn't "operational" for MyMagic+,but it is etching some cute "Guess the Phrases".:)

But won't everyone with a band be going through the fastpass line? ;)

Seriously though, until they get the bands working properly for the basic functions, I honestly don't want to hear about the bells and whistles.

I have to wonder how many people will even pay attention to it. The last time I was there everyone in line was going through pictures or on their phones, some trying to placate cranky kids. I so rarely see anyone pointing out the details in lines. Granted it looks like that thing will be pretty hard to miss but I wouldn't be surprised to hear of people ignoring it. Then again, it could be like the Potato Head figure where people clog up the line to take pictures with it.... :rolleyes1

We were in the Nemo queue a week ago and about 1/2 way through, the photos of the father and daughter who were the only other two people walking through, were projected on the wall along with a sailboat. The father was really excited to see it.

I was wondering when a headshot photo of each of them was taken and linked to their info? Not sure if I would want my pic projected on the wall for everyone in line to see.

I have to wonder how many people will even pay attention to it. The last time I was there everyone in line was going through pictures or on their phones, some trying to placate cranky kids. I so rarely see anyone pointing out the details in lines. Granted it looks like that thing will be pretty hard to miss but I wouldn't be surprised to hear of people ignoring it. Then again, it could be like the Potato Head figure where people clog up the line to take pictures with it.... :rolleyes1

Of course many will miss it, as they will be fiddling with MDE on their phones.

And if this does print out personal greetings, how many people will just stand around waving their magic bands in hopes of getting then photographing their own personal message?

What happened to the viewfinder?!

It was a View-Master. (A View-Master photo wheel, as I recall.)

Nothing happened to it.

They needed a prime spot to install the new Etch A Sketch, so they removed the View-Master.

But won't everyone with a band be going through the fastpass line? ;)

There is also an Etch a Sketch facing the FP queue.:)

The two Etch a Sketches are both in the same space where the Viewfinder was locacted.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter