And with 14 days to go we switched resorts...

JenCin78

Mouseketeer
We like to live on the wild side what can I say? :rotfl: We had originally booked a 1 BR BWV because we were unable to get a room at BC. When we made our original reservation the CM told us to keep checking back and something might open up closer to our trip. I hadn't given it much thought but DH has apparently been checking obsessively to see if a room at BC would open up. This morning he woke me up telling me that there is a YC club level room available and it was actually less expensive than our BWV room. He was SO excited and asked if I minded him changing our reservation. Quite frankly I don't care which resort we stay in as long as we have somewhere to rest our heads at night! So he called and changed the reservation and we are now staying YC club level. I admit that I'm a little nervous about ME losing our luggage since the tags say Boardwalk but the CM told us to cross that out and write Yacht Club on the tag.

We changed resorts less than a week before we left. They had us do the same thing. Just make sure you don't cover any of the bar code. That is how they know what resort to send your luggage to. That bar code is linked to your reservation, so they just scan it and it tells them where it is going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter