And This is Why They Added DOORS to the TRAM! - Nov. 12 TR*END THOUGHTS 11/17 Pg. 27*

IheartDDuck

DIS Veteran
Hi my beautiful DIS friends!!!!

I'm back for another TR. My SIL Jeni and I just got back from a fabulous four day trip over the Thanksgiving weekend. There some ups. There was one down. But we had an awesome time!!!!! I can't wait to get this started, and I know I'm behind on everyone's TR's, but I will get caught up. I promise!

We had a lot of funny conversations on this trip, and I'll share them with everyone during my TR. Some introductions? Don't mind if I do.

Me - Danielle

file-129.jpg

Yes....those of you who know me know I often have a drink in my hand in pictures. I don't know how that happens. :confused3 If you don't know me..... Come along for the ride! I promise it will be fun. I'm just a sarcastic goober. And if you add Jeni into the mix. Well. All bets are off apparently, because we just could never catch our breath from laughing hysterically. Hahahahahaha.

SIL - Jeni

file-50.jpg

My dear SIL Jeni. She is my brother Jason's wife. And we are so similar to each other, it's scary. Jason tells me that all the time. He says it freaks him out. That's okay.

On this TR, you will see a good amount of this....

file-1309.jpg

Meeeeeep.

See. Two peas. Just sitting together in their pod...on Everest.....

Oh and this....this is the balloon that attacked me during Wishes. But that's a story for another time.

file-2489.jpg

So come along for the ride DIStown!!!! I'm so happy to have you along. :cool2:

I'm sold on your TR and 'scribed in! A sarcastic goober, huh? Hmmmm....seems you may have a long, lost cousin down South...in me! :lmao: Looking forward to your TR!!

I'm Here, Danielle !! It was so great to meet you and Jeni !! Can't wait to read all about your trip !!

"This is why they added doors to the tram" sounds enough like "this is why we can't have nice things" to pique my interest :)

Judging from your TR title alone I know this is going to be a hoot! :rotfl2: Can't wait!

Come along for the ride! I promise it will be fun. I'm just a sarcastic goober. And if you add Jeni into the mix. Well. All bets are off apparently, because we just could never catch our breath from laughing hysterically. Hahahahahaha.

Oh, this sounds like us! When Jill and I go on girls only trips, there is much laughter ::yes::

I look forward to hearing the stories and seeing your pictures. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter