And this is why I love Disney!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by fallen_angel727, Jan 17, 2013.

1. fallen_angel727

fallen_angel727 Here you leave today and enter the world of yester

Just called because of the new spring promotion to see if I could apply it to my existing reservation...and just saved us $288! Just thought I'd share my joy with you all:goodvibes

I know that Disney will normally apply promotions to existing reservations...but I've never had to opportunity to actually do it so I'm a little excited now...

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. FantasiaMagic

FantasiaMagic DIS Veteran

YAY! Thats so great!! May I ask where you are staying? :)

4. disneybliss2

disneybliss2 DIS Veteran

It's always exciting to anticipate a trip, and even better to just find out that trip just got a lot cheaper. Glad some pixie dust came your way! Have a great trip! :goodvibes

5. kenright

kenright Earning My Ears

Wow that is great! I usually find deals the year we aren't going on a trip. What perfect timing. Have a great trip!

6. alecshawn

alecshawn WDW Fanatic

Its awesome getting a good deal...We just used the Disney Visa..Deal and probably saved close to oh, 340ish....Thats alot of spending money!! Or, one less overtime shift at work....:woohoo:

7. Starclassic

Starclassic ‎"The way to get started is to quit talking and be

That's great! Congrats! :thumbsup2

8. Coyotesweat

Coyotesweat Mouseketeer

Yay! Congrats! Tried to get the Disney Visa. They turned me down. I don't blame them. Was too poor too many years in a row. ;) But after selling my 250cc scooter and working a ton of overtime, we were able to book the Play Stay Dine value package just before the 12/31 deadline, so we are going! And even have saved enough for a couple table service meals and some souvenirs for the great-nephews! Only 14 days now! Yippee! Maybe if we do DL next year they'll send us one of those fabled Pin Codes!

9. fallen_angel727

fallen_angel727 Here you leave today and enter the world of yester

We're staying at Pop Century...I think it ended up being a 15-20% savings...I'll have to double check. Not a lot but it's better than nothing :lmao: