• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

and they're gone!!!!!! all my adrs gone again!!!

ngvenice

Disney Addicted!
I knew this would happened. Im leavig today and I got a printout of my adrs from yesterday so I am not gonna stress but it makes me mad!

AND OF COURSE MINE ARE GONE. I DID NOT LOSE MINE A FEW WEEKS AGO SO I HAVE A QUESTION. WILL THEY COME BACK UP OR DO YOU HAVE TO CALL TO VERIFY THAT THEY ARE STILL IN THE SYSTEM.? WE WILL BE THERE IN 10 DAYS AND DONT WANT TO WORRRY ABOUT THIS. I DID GET A PRINT OUT OF ALL MY RESSIES.:confused3

Call and verify, but I would bet that your reservations are still there.

They are working on upgrading the system. The changes they are making seem to be causing some issues with viewing your reservations. There have been posts about this since the original update (about a month ago). It is a known issue.

Most likely this thread will be closed like all the others.

Oh boy, I am regretting not copying all my reservation numbers yesterday. I know that I can call and get them... I don't know why I didn't think to copy them. I have been switching things around so much that I got lazy. Oops!

I'm afraid to look at my ADR's for my trip in 3 days. I will hope for the best, and show up for my scheduled time.!!!

I can't imagine how you all feel who are leaving in the next day or so!! I'm not going until March and am about to pull my hair out!! At least I saved all of my email confirmations!! Hope everyone's ressies are still there!! It takes so much time to get things figured out, I hate to think that they are cancelled, but just not visible to us right now! Hopefully things will be back up soon! Hang in there everyone!!!!:headache:

I just got scared so checked online... ALL of mine ARE showing up. Check again, perhaps they just came up?

ok just checked my adr's and were there then I clicked on view reservation and nothing all adr's gone again! crazy. CM at check in told me their whole system is out of wack. took me about 40 min to check even though i had online checked in already. my resort res said 9 people when we are only 4 and have always been. CM said they have been havin a really hard time w/ everything not just dining! poor us and poor them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter