And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Jen, so very sorry to read of Nana's passing ... hugs and prayers to you all. :grouphug: Nana sounded like a spunky, funny, independent caring lady who enjoyed life and loved her family deeply. Here’s to Nana, her life and spirit will live on in all of you. :hug:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. padawans

padawans DIS Veteran

Jen Sorry about your loss.:hug: Sorry about the pooch. Cats and dogs don't always make the best house buddies.:eek:

4. padawans

padawans DIS Veteran

A Poly/BWI sounds very nice.

5. LuvLuvLuv

LuvLuvLuv DIS Veteran

I haven't been around in a while... but think of you ladies everyday!

Jenny... I'm very sorry to hear of your loss :( Prayers to you and your family!

Since I've moved here, I have had the pleasure of meeting some amazing RC'ers!! Marie, Ginny, Lacey, Jeanette, Janet, Linda and Magic!! I've had such a good time with all the ladies and hope to meet up with more this year!!

Well I'm back in the saddle. In February, a group that I'm involved in is going to Disney. Saturday night is looking like this: Epcot all day, Via Napoli Dinner, Private Dessert Party for Illuminations, and Jellyrolls. DH and I realize that after a day like that--neither one of us belongs behind the seat of a vehicle.

That means... I need a room!

Still in early planning stages, but I've looked everywhere--AND I'M COMPLETELY UNDECIDED!!! Monorail is out--can't afford it--won't afford it--not for this. Everything else is fair game. I'll keep you updated as my search progresses!!

Miss you ladies!! Hope all is well. Group Hugs all around :grouphug:

6. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

Great to have you back here, Deena. I hope you are feeling all settled now. How about a cabin?:rotfl: It's in the MK Resorts area and they're Mods. and heck, I'm trying one out in March:thumbsup2

7. DetTigsGal

DetTigsGal DIS Veteran

Lets go mr brady and the patriots :)

8. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

YES YES YES!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

9. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

::yes:: :hyper:

10. Yellosno

Yellosno DIS Veteran

Let's go Ravens!

11. Debrn

Debrn Mouseketeer

:cheer2:

12. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

AWWWW I am glad he stopped in Jen :hug:

2 trips !!! Do the cruise sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long are you there in August? DH is asking to push the trip back a week to 13th :confused3 He actually wants to go later in the month...ugh. Don't know when the PIN is valid or what dates exactly...and HRH now wants BWI :faint:

Would Bob hate a split??? The Poly monorail brings you to Epcot easy peasy...and you'll have the Poly Beach, castle, refurb...DO IT BEFORE HE CHANGES HIS MIND :goodvibes

Miss you Deena!!! How about trying the Coronado CL!!!! :thumbsup2

Even WL SV has a decent AP rate ::yes::

So, I haven't called....but should I switch to BWI??? DS11 loves that pool...the girls are into the decor (thanks to me of course) and walking to Epcot...but no campfire...boat to MK :rolleyes2

13. mom2munchkins

mom2munchkins Mouseketeer

Sorry for your loss

14. chimo2u

chimo2u DIS Veteran

How about a royal room, Deena? :)

15. padawans

padawans DIS Veteran

If your ending your night at Jelly rolls. I really see only one option...of course the Boardwalk Inn. You can just stumble and sway back to your room. :drinking1 .. Oh to be young and childless again.:cloud9:

16. disneydreamin247

disneydreamin247 DIS Veteran

sis We are scheduled for the 4-20. If I scale it back it will be the 4-14, probably. I would rather have extra time at home before going back to work than to come back and go right to work again.

I think we are going to do the cruise. If my friend doesn't come through and isn't able to commit to both trips I will force my mom to go. If I book her a ticket AND plane ticket she can't refuse. I would lose money. I'm really good at forcing her to take vacations. :rotfl:

The superbowl is going to be AWESOME this year! Go Baltimore!:banana:

17. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

:sad: {says the Patriots fan}

The game was getting so bad that I decided to distract myself by calling CRO to check on Poly GV CL availability....nada.

YC CL stands....:thumbsup2

18. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Haha, I'm checking BLT again ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

19. Debrn

Debrn Mouseketeer

I wanted them to win mostly for the chance that the swan and dolphin would run the Super Bowl special room rate like I got last year. :sad:

20. DetTigsGal

DetTigsGal DIS Veteran

No Super Bowl for me this year...Jim Harbaugh is a jerk and I can say nothing good about Ray Lewis....moving on to hockey and its almost time for pitchers and catchers :)

21. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

LMAO!! My FB status is "well at least the Bruins won yesterday".... Bring on the Stanley Cup ;)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.