And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

Everyone, I say we crash Melissa's house for dinner and dessert! :laughing:

Linda: Watch out, that award is FRA-GEE-LAY! :lmao: Welcome home to our Queen of Split Stays -- make that Reigning World Champion. :thumbsup2 :hug:

Wookie: Are you going to have a Crown & Coke tonight since you couldn't last night? :hug: I'll stop talking about food -- for tonight anyway.

mom2munchkins: The more, the merrier! :goodvibes

Jen: popcorn::

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

Thank you to everyone who came over to the new CR/BLT thread today. You made it feel more like home:grouphug:. It's a great resort to change to:rolleyes1

Looks like you have a leg up on the situation, Linda. Just don't shoot your eye out and drink your Ovaltine!

4. WDWKOOK

:welcome:
    Before, after, during - it's all good, as our RC hostess pas130 would say. Have you been doing those pro/con sheets yet?

5. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Linda, we could never forget about you!!! You are still in WDW now, right? How cold is it getting? Our cold front is moving in tonight.

You sound like you fit right in :). We change our mind before, during, and after booking...and even sometimes right before or after we check in ;)

FRA-GEE-LAY....LMAO!!!! I got the visual of the box being delivered, LOL!!!!! You are welcome to crash here any time :). And I promise to serve you yummy gluten free food....and a tasty adult beverage to go with it!!!!

So I had cancelled Fulton's because of the whole gluten free issue but DH just told me he really wants it and to check with the restaurant about options for the kids. So it looks like I may get my LOBSTAH after all ;)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

6. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

I think my longest stay was 28 days .... that was a couple of years ago. This trip is 22 days. I'll be home on the evening of the 29th. DD is arriving this Saturday so I'll have company again! Believe it or not I think I've decided to keep any upcoming trips to 2 weeks or less. Now we'll see if I can stick to that! :rolleyes1

7. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

THANK YOU for all your hard work!!!!!

And LMAO about your comment to Linda....leg up, ha ha! Does she get her secret decoder ring for drinking her Ovaltine ;)

8. WDWKOOK

You're among friends here - you're really homeless, aren't you?:hug:

9. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

I almost just spit my wine out all over me and the iPad!!!!

10. Grumpy Grandma

Up until today it's been nice and warm. This afternoon it dropped about 20 degrees! It's suppose to warm back up to normal temps Saturday. I just love my sunshine! :beach:

11. Grumpy Grandma

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

No but on that long trip my family was convinced I'd just moved here and got a job. I see myself in the little Christmas shop in MK. Actually that trip was funny .... while I was here I just kept changing my flights and adding on days! Retirement is wonderful!!! :cool1:

12. WDWKOOK

NOOOOOOO!!! Not the wine:scared1:. At least there isn't a keyboard.

Retirement? Sure, we'll play along;)

BTW, can I be "retired" with you?

13. DetTigsGal

DetTigsGal DIS Veteran

Absolutely, I am an anomaly in this thread. I only change in my mind before I book...never after. The ladies are so nice, I just stay.

14. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Oh my gosh you ladies are in fine form tonight! :rotfl: I leave for work and all heck breaks loose! You all certainly have been having more fun than me! :rotfl2:

Welcome home Linda!!:worship:

Yikes, DH just got a call from his aunt, Nana has taken another turn for the worse after rallying around again. The poor woman, her body doesn't know which way is up. Everyone is headed down there again. Big snowstorm tonight too.

15. padawans

padawans DIS Veteran

Be thankful you have been in Florida the last two weeks. We have had Chicago like weather out here on the west Coast. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating but it's been cold. It's back to 75 today. I hope the two weeks of winter is over with. I need my sunshine too.:cool2:

16. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

You're slaying me, Kook. Positively. :lmao: :rotfl:

In Chicagoland... we've had zero snow to speak of, zip zilch nada. :confused3 What gives? I want my money back. :mad:

Ah, Jen... hugs to you guys. :sad1: :hug:

17. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Exactly 3 months from today!!!!! :banana::woohoo:

[​IMG]

18. Debrn

Debrn Mouseketeer

Yes once again thinking of changing and I need help!!!

38 days til vacation. Poly volcano pool may be closed during my stay so am now thinking BC or YC CL. BF says yes lets switch. I'm not sure which one ??

My last poly stay volcano slide was closed most of stay and it was definitely missed. We definitely like to relax by the pool quite a bit.

Never stayed CL but its only an extra 400 difference from Poly.

19. pumba

pumba DIS PUMBARIZER Moderator

morning...
    Once we had reservations at CBR...and they were renovating the whole main pool...we had preferred rooms there...so we opted out and went to Port Orleans French Quarter..always a favorite...but not impressed with the food court...soooooo we do breakfast at the food court (unless we have breakfast ressies) and then we eat anyplace else...but always come back for beignets or ice cream....priorities you know...hahaha..

Last night hubby looked at the lay out of Riverside...we have been there when it was Dixie Landings and always had bld 14...still a hike to the pool and hot tub area...soooooo we knocked out Riverside, POP...and CBR...and will keep Movies until we see what AP rates are for FQ...OY OY OY..

we had snow Thursday all day...and today it was minue 5 when I got up and helped hubby put the trash out...I hate winters ...I hate cold...Disney can not come fast enough...we should of gone when hunting season was over...oh well..another day

20. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Just purchased my Disney on Ice: Treasure Trove tickets!!! :yay:

We go every year, and every year I say we're not going, because it's usually pretty close to an actual trip to Disney....but I'm a sucker for it...so we're going... :lmao:

21. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

Until I changed my dates...:rolleyes1

HRH has her Spring Concert May 20th...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Two very lovely ladies...and Miss you hv the cutest specs...HRH got new ones similar (Kate needs new ones ASAP...HRH broke them in two last night when they were arguing) :headache:

:hug: Glad to hear it!!!

Ahem...on the evening of 4/27...look across Crescent Lake :goodvibes

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Of course it's reasonable ....remember I am insane though :rotfl:

:welcome: OF COURSE!!!! What the details...do tell!!!

popcorn::

Poor Nana :hug:

YC!! I love a balcony..and it's more peaceful for adults..IMHO

No snow here but FREEZING I think part of the reason I booked is I'm too impatient for AP rates...:laughing: The size of the mods overwhelm me, I love me a value anyday! So far, DH still doesn't know I booked end of April :rolleyes1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.